Happy hump day lovelies!!
Today I wanted to share my daily makeup routine and what is currently in my makeup bag. My daily makeup routine has stayed relatively the same for the last year or so and I usually like to keep it pretty simple because I work with babies, and they don’t care what I look like!
(Nothing in this post in sponsored, these are all items I actually use and love)
- I always start with lining my waterline with my CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eye pencil in Black Onyx. I use this eye pencil every day and love the way it makes my eyes pop without having to put a lot on. One negative is that it tends to smear a bit throughout the day, especially during warm weather, but I usually just touch up the corner of my eyes with my finger so not a big deal! I have tried a few different eyeliner pencils and haven’t liked any as much as I do this one. Definitely one of my must-haves!
- I then apply my CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara in the color Very Black. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!! I have used it since high school and haven’t liked any other mascaras as much as I do this one. It just makes my lashes look so big, long and beautiful. I never use an eyelash curler either because this mascara does an amazing job of fanning out and lengthening my lashes.
- When I am in the mood to use a foundation, I use my CoverGirl Clean Matte Liquid Foundation in the color Buff Beige. I don’t use liquid foundation very often, usually only to spot correct pimples. I don’t care for having stuff all over my skin, so I very rarely use this foundation over my entire face. When I end up using it though, I love it! This is an oil control foundation which is so nice because I have always had problems with oily skin! It lasts most of the day and blends in beautifully.
- And lastly, my favorite lip product right now is my Read My Lips Lip Gloss in the color Bam. This is another product that I don’t always wear everyday, but I really really like it. It goes on almost like a matte, but it does have a little shine to it. The color is beautiful and works wonderfully as a day or evening look.
- If I’m feeling it, I’ll use my CoverGirl Tru-naked eyeshadow palettes in either Roses, Goldens or Nudes. If I’m wearing eyeshadow, I always start by applying it first. These palettes are so great. They make it easy to create a simple, but beautiful eye and last all day.
By the way, I realize my products are nearly all CoverGirl. I just happen to really like everything of theirs that I’ve tried, but I am trying to branch out in the near future!